Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Rob's Birthday!

Rob turned 34!!! The boys picked out some outfits for him--and I took him to Ruth's Chris (oh my gosh, so good!) cuz it was Restaurant Week and they had a deal!

When I first met Rob, I wanted him to be mine. Like, BAD! I totally stalked him, buddied up with his roommates--I had his schedule taped to my wall . . . no, seriously! It's funny looking back now--I was really concerned about how Rob would be as a dad. He'd never changed a diaper in his life. Every time he was around little kids, he acted weird and uncomfortable or like they were annoying.  If only I'd known he'd be the best dad! The boys basically worship him.  Rob's favorites? Easy:

1. Me (or at least that's what I'm going to put!) :)
2. His sons
3. His sons playing sports
4. Playing with his sons
5. Watching movies with good food
6. Good food, period
7. BYU
8. Sports
9. Did I mention the kids, sports, and food? :) He's a simple man!

Happy Birthday! We love you!



 








No comments: