Sunday, December 2, 2007

Zoo Much Fun!


The St. Louis Zoo was such a blast. We got there early so Robbie could go to the Children's Zoo and pet and feed the goats, bunnies, and guinea pigs. He loved it until we put him on the ground and a goat started coming toward him (we had to be holding him for the rest of the time with the goats). Another wild adventure: a cheetah escaped and was wondering around the zoo! We had to go "hide" in the animal recovery shelter for about 10 minutes until the cheetah was locked back up. Rob wore a smug little smirk on his face for a few minutes, just begging me to ask him why. Finally he blurted out, "Don't worry babe. I'm packin'," before smiling and pointing to his bulging ankle (he favors the ankle hoster). It made me laugh--he makes me laugh everyday.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You are always welcome to come play in Cincinnati, or if you need a place to stay in the Kzoo my parents always have extra space.

Martina Solmes said...

Hmm...Robbie looks like Robbie;)

Wilde Mom said...

Sounds like Robbie had a fun time. Kind of crazy that a cheetah was loose. I'm glad you all are safe. We are excited to see you in a few weeks.

Laura Waltz said...

I love this pictures of the two guys! I overheard someone speaking today...some guy...and I couldn't see him but his voice sounded JUST like Rob's and it made me miss you all so much!

I need you to send me your address too. I might have it somewhere...but who knows where? We are moving in a couple of days, so our new address is:

7614 Heritage Drive. #9
Lansing, MI 48917

Pattie said...

Well at least you had an adventure...