Monday, July 27, 2009

Wilde Reunion

Robbie with his cousin, Emma, on the July 4th

Emma, Robbie, and Mary. They loved getting pulled on these snow sleds--no matter the time of day (as you see, they are in their jammies).

Loving cousins

Rob, Robbie, and Johnny (my brother) on the tube. Robbie was very brave for his first ride and actually loved it until he got sucked under the water for about 5 seconds. Still, we all just told him he was great and "swam just like a fish!" He still talks about it almost every day.:)


Boating on Deer Creek Resevoir.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys are just having tons of fun...and collecting 4 wheelers apparently.
Miss you!

Cassandra said...

Yeah! I'm glad you sent me an invite. I keep forgetting to add you to my list! I wish my kids could've met your boys. Ethan and Robbie would have had a blast!

Unknown said...

Fun fun fun!! What a great summer!

DeAnne said...

Looks like you're having a great summer. Robbie is so grown up! I love your family photos, too. What a handsome family!