Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ventura County Fair

We went to the fair today with the Harps and my mom (grandma Wilde). After two hours, they were DONE!!! This is not a posed picture--they are both asleep.

Robbie begged to go on this slide, but once we got to the top and the Carni said he could't have the purple lane (since I had to be in it with Ty) it was a meltdown the whole way down. Oh well.
Checking out the potential rides with Great-Grandma Harp
Ty actually liked this ride, but--it's Ty--getting a smile is like torture. He was so brave and rode all alone. He always gravitated toward the bigger rides, no fear at all.
We went to a little gym by my parent's house yesterday, too. The boys loved it! (Well, not the actual "class" part, but the free time at least.)


4 comments:

Laura Waltz said...

I pretty much just had to comment on this post to tell you that you look beautiful Kyrsten! You can tell how happy your boys make you!

K said...

How fun that you can escape to California. The pier is a place I'd love to go and so wish we had a farm to pick berries at here. Enjoy your time there!

Wilde Mom said...

I love the picture of Robbie in the balls. He looks really happy.

Sarah said...

That meltdown sounds like my kids--well, mostly Alex. His favorite color is still purple. It makes Matt so proud.
I'm glad you guys are keeping busy while Rob is gone. Your so lucky to be with family!