Monday, February 14, 2011

Match Results

So Rob comes downstairs today and says, "Kyrsten, don't worry. You ARE going to get a paycheck someday!" Yep, the match results are in (though we have known where we were going for several months now) and we are officially going to be moving to Blue Springs, MO (just outside of KC)for Rob to begin his orthopedic residency program this summer. We are so excited for him--a long time goal finally achieved. We chose this program because of its family-friendly nature and are excited to move on to our next adventure.

6 comments:

Mandie said...

Yay, congratulations! That is really exciting. I'm so sorry you're on bedrest, no fun. I hope it goes by fast!

K said...

You are just full of adventures aren't you? A new baby and a big move to a new place all in one year. Wowwy!

Laura Waltz said...

How fun! I am sure you guys will love it there. I already know everyone will love you guys!

Heidi said...

Congrats! I wish we knew where we were going. We won't find out until I think it is the 17th of March.

TerriLyn said...

Hey, this is Dave Hill, Congrats! A lot of hard work has gone into this I am sure. Residency is freakin' awesome! Lots of hours but it's about time to start really becoming a doctor. We wish you all the best.

Cassandra said...

Congratulations! On the move and the new baby! So much has happened since I saw you last! We are only like 3 1/2 hours from KC, we will have to plan a day this summer and hang out! We go to KC for fun trips every once in a while!