Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ty!

My darling little Ty is 5! I can't even believe it!
 
He helped me make his Superman cake the day before . . .
 
And on the big day, he got breakfast in bed! He requested a smoothie and toast (I think mostly because he ordered it last year . . .)
 
And, as always, he had a slip 'n' slide party
 

with a piñata!

 
I try and try, but it near impossible to get a good picture of this handsome little guy. These were my attempts. I love the last one--totally a Ty face!
 
He got a much-wanted bow and arrow set!
 
He is currently obsessed with dinosaurs. He can name them and tell you if they are a carnivore or herbivore. He can tell you who is fastest, smartest, dumbest, or largest. His favorite: A Spinosaurus.
 
And for the other favorites (at least during for the brief moment during the interview):
Color: green, blue, and red
Sport: Soccer and football
Food: artichokes
Toy: "I don't know . . . the dinosaur thing with the like armor on it's head. That's one of my favorites."
Friend: "You know! My family! Dillon is my second best friend."
Movie/Show: Dinosaur Train
Candy: Tic Tacs
Song: "Not Silent Night. It's Away in a Manger."
Place: Fun Run
Animal: Sabertooth Tiger
Drink: Egg Nog
Book: "I don't have a favorite book."
Thing to do with Robbie: Play soccer
 . . . Jimmy: "I don't really like anything with him. But maybe sing songs to him."
 . . . Daddy: Superheroes
 . . . Mommy: "Just play with you. That's it! That's it, Mom."
When he grows up he wants to be: An airplane pilot
 
Ty is HILARIOUS!!! Just this last night, I was brushing his teeth and saw pee on the floor by the toilet AGAIN!!! Ty seriously couldn't aim to save his life! "Who did this!?" I ask. Ty just twisted his mouth to one side and pointed his finger at his face. Then he said, "Mom, I think I need potty lessons!" I busted up laughing!
 
He's faster than bullet and sharp as a whip. He pretends to be tough all day--doesn't like over-sappy situations, but throughout the day, he constantly says (when no one is looking), "Mom, I need a hug and kiss!" It's sweet. He loves to color. He always asks crazy questions that I can't answer (How old is God? If the Earth slowed down, what exactly would happen to us . . .). He's full of fun facts, like how fast an orinthromimus can run (the fastest dinosaur), that suns are actually stars, and that caracals can jump ten feet. He's a little science-kid  . . .it's cute. He loves dancing to loud dance music and is super self-sufficient. We love him so much; not a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh hysterically or melt from his sweetness! We love you, Ty!

No comments: