Friday, November 22, 2013

soccer

Another season. Our life revolves around sports it seems. But, the boys love it (and we do, too!)Robbie was in an Intro to Competitive League this year--with Rob as an assistant coach. He did amazing! Though the first time in this age group (so very young), he was an all star! One game he scored 5 goals (final score: 5 to 2)! He's so fun to watch! It's so fun the hear the parents/coaches from the other team telling all their players to watch him! I admit I get a boost of ego when he runs into my arms at the end of the game. That's right people . . . he's MY son! :)

(Their last game was a fight for 2nd place in the league. They lost. I was shocked to see my sweet Robbie in tears; he'd given it his all! All the little boys were in tears . . . the girls could care less! The competitive spirit burns deep in boys, I guess!)

Blue Lightning



Rob was the head coach of Ty's team this year. He let Ty pick the uniforms and the team name, Speeders!  He was incredible! Such a great ball handler. Sooo fast! Bullet-like kicks! He scored over 20 goals in 8 games! I can't imagine what he'll be like in a few years!

No comments: