Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas!

 Rob and I ordered these awesome trapper's hats for ourselves...Merry Christmas to us! We walk around the block at night--these are perfect for keeping us warm!
 Christmas Eve Fondue!!!
 Ty's jammies were a little long!







 And...the big surprise...A PUPPY!
 Honestly, it was super stressful finding this guy! I wanted a black Yorkiepoo, (okay, actually, I didn't want a dog AT ALL, but Rob is the so persistent, I basically did it just so he'd stop bugging me!) but I found this guy from a breeder a few hours away. I dropped the kids off at school and Jimmy at preschool and rushed up there! I got home two minutes before school got out! Phew! He's a Morkie (12 weeks) and the kids LOVE him! My angel neighbor, Lori, took him in her house for a WEEK so that the kids would be surprised! The first two nights were tough, but once we realized he just wanted to be with the kids, he slept all night. Potty-training in the works...
 The boys named him HULK...totally fitting for a dog that will only be about 12 lbs!
 Jaron and Sarah came Christmas Day! The big kids were so cute and responsible--taking it upon themselves to play with Hulk and take him out etc.

 We Elfed people this year. Best part...Ty totally dropped it off at the wrong house! A stranger was pretty stoked!




No comments: