Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kauai






A lot of you have been asking me about Kauai pictures (for those of you who don't know, I went to Kauai with my family a few weeks ago--it was gorgeous and completely relaxing!!!) but traveling alone with a toddler & pregnant meant I didn't want to carry an additional camera bag--no worries, I left it up to my dad (who thinks he's a professional photographer) to take plenty of pictures. My mom made me a CD and I should get it soon. Until then, I'll upload just a few that she emailed me. Aloha!!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow. How fun. I'm totally jealous.

Sarah said...

Robbie always has the same expression--it totally cracks me up!
You don't even look pregnant in that shot with your grandparents.

Laura Waltz said...

Yeah! So much fun. It's amazing to think how much lil Robbie has traveled since he's been in your womb. He has gone quite a few places! You look gorgeous as always, and your Mom and Dad look like such proud grandparents. Thanks for posting pics.!

Wilde Mom said...

I love the picture of Robbie drinking from the coconut! I look forward to seeing more pictures from Hawaii, plus I want to see a side belly shot. The girls want to see how their little cousin is growing!!

K said...

To think, you're in Hawaii and we're freezing here in your old home. Life is so not fair! I'm so glad you had a chance to go and enjoy yourself. It looks beautiful there. By the way, I'm with all these others that think you don't look pregnant. My word, you look great!