Thursday, June 11, 2009

Family Pictures

My friend Maren took pictures for us up at Truman State University (Thanks Maren!). Robbie was crying and grumpy most of the time (I had to wake him up to go--I think we all know how well that usually goes over), but I still think we got some great shots. Here are some of my favorites:
Hiding under the bells

Walking with Mommy

We're still weirded out that he got blue eyes, but we are sure glad he did--they're beautiful!

Robbie could not keep his tongue in his mouth the entire session--I thought it was funny.

When Robbie first started walking and running, he wouldn't move his left arm--it just hung at his side. Well, Rob got to training immediately--teaching our one-year-old proper form. The result has been hilarious!!! Robbie now runs in slow motion, exaggerating each and every one of his moves. It's truly a must-see (and you get to see it as a still!)

8 comments:

Laura Waltz said...

Great photos! I can't believe how much the boys have grown.

Heidi said...

I absolutely love the pics...they're darling!

Nashelle said...

All of the pictures are fabulous...you guys look great and your boys are TOO handsome!!

Ian and Tamra said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait until you come to Utah. Sorry about the whole lightening thing. I laughed so hard though because Rob desperately wanted to be done and playing. What luck. LOL. Still laughing.

Tiffany said...

I think these turned out so cute! Call me when you're bored and we can play! :)

K said...

Such cute photos. Kids are hilarious to do photo shoots with. Sometimes they are cooperative and other times they are a nightmare. The problem is you never know which they will be:)

Jenny said...

We missed you when we were in Utha this summer, but the good news... We are coming back (void of children) in Oct. because STEVE is getting married. Hope all is going well. We miss you!

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss seeing you and your handsome boys. Maren captured them perfectly!