Monday, December 14, 2009

Murder Mystery Party

Rob and I finally went to our first Murder Mystery Party this weekend (Rob's mom & brother drove down to babysit--so sweet!)! Rob was Dr. Conroy Splint (no surprise there. I'm sure he'll play "the doctor" for the rest of his life) and I was Katherine Woods, the wife of the murdered man. A few hours before the dinner, I scrambled to come up with my costume. Where am I going to get a bonnet? Watch out Martha Stewart! I concocted this little thing using a few stitches, glue, and staples--oh and the All Bran cracker box you can see from the picture (not quite as obvious in real life) and voila! We were ready for a great night!










2 comments:

K said...

I've always wanted to go to a Murder Mystery party. They always look so fun. Way to get creative on the bonnet:)

Jenny said...

How fun. And way to whip something up out of nothing. I say we call you Mary Poppins.