Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Master of Two Wheels


Yep! Robbie is a bike-riding machine now. He asked us to take his training wheels off on Friday night--he's asked us to do it a few times before but it always ended in quick tears. Still, he just needed to know he could do it. This time when I let go, I ran next to him clapping so he KNEW no one was holding on. By the next day, he was unstoppable. Starting, stopping, turning, going up and down hills, standing . . . he even tried a split-second wave. It's so amazing how fast they learn. We're so proud of you, Robbbie!!


Oh, and Ty has finally decided to stop flying down the hill without Mommy and Daddy. We're extatic!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm slow, but congrats on the new little one! Just working on that football team:) Carl actually talked to Rob at the last convention and he had mentioned it to him...so I was wondering if there was going to be an official announcement soon. I'm sooo excited for you... and hope this is the perfect pregnancy!!

Anonymous said...

Yea! I need to teach Lydia how to do that! I need to get her some equipment to wear first in case of those many falls!