Friday, October 15, 2010

So Outnumbered!

I know I rant about this frequently, but as much as I love fall and football season, I hate it. Rob seems to live in a distant world of kickoff times and upsets. I think my nagging took the fun out of the season (I'm such a great wife, I know)but regardless, he made a new goal only to watch the BYU games and check out byucougars.com. No more ESPN. No more cougar board. My life has been paradise this season! Still, he laughs when I get smug about it. "Just wait, Kyrsten, until we all want to watch . . . you're totally outnumbered three to one." True.

Well, it just so happenes, that the ratio is getting much wider. We just found out yesterday that we are having ANOTHER BOY in March. My powers are slowling diminishing. I'll never forget a devotional Sister Bednar gave at Rick's. She's alone in a house of 4 men, too. She said, "I never won! If it was a chick flick or Sports Center . . . it was always Sports Center!" So my future.

We are excited! Rob always wanted three boys in a row . . . it's a dream come true. I'm excited, too. I love boys! Years ago when I was in high school, my mom said, "Kyrsten, you're gonna have boys; you're just meant for it." She knows me well.

14 comments:

Kelli said...

Kyrsten, I'm so excited for you guys!! You're great with your boys! They're lucky to have you. I hope you're feeling good. Fingers crossed for a full term pregnancy and NO bed-rest! :)

Aaron is totally outnumbered yet SportsCenter still manages to beat out anything else. I find myself watching ESPN even when he's gone, just because I've gotten so used to it. Aren't you glad that when one season of whatever ends, another begins right away?

The Shermans said...

Hooray and Congrats!! Hope all is going well for you! Tyler gave up most of his sports awhile ago. He just stays updated on stats with his iphone.... so much better.

Kara said...

How wonderful!!! Congratulations! You guys have super cute boys!

Laura Waltz said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! (Yes, I'm yelling it). I am so excited for you all. You are a much braver woman than I am. After two boys, I am done. What's the official due date in March? You will be in my prayers, that this pregnancy goes well, and that you and the baby boy are healthy and strong!

Unknown said...

You are a great mom for boys! Congratulations!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy

Nashelle said...

Congrats, Kyrsten! I've actually been thinking about you and wondering if another little guy was in your future...hope this is the BEST pregnancy out of all three!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness you are so funny. Well, I really, really hope you don't have the crazy ride of a pregnancy this time around. Congrats on the new boy!

K said...

Congratulations. You are such a cute family, I can only imagine how much fun you'll have with another little boy running around. I hope things go well with your pregnancy. I know you've had tough ones in the past. Enjoy fall even if that means football 24/7 it seems. I only have one boy and good grief, I feel like that's all that's on at our house!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! 3 boys you are great with them. Me I don't know if I could do it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Another handsome fun loving guy. I want to hang out sometime before it gets too cold. Have a great Halloween!

Danika said...

Congrats! You are a great mom for boys!! Hope everything goes great with your pregnancy!

Elsie said...

Congratulations!!!! This is so exciting!

Rebecca S said...

Congratulations! I hope this one is a little easier than the last :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats Kyrsten!! So excited for you guys!