Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beach Blast

Weather is no hindrance--not to my boys, at least; the beach is appropriate at all times of year for them. We've been having a blast taking them to Marina Park--one of my favorite beaches as a child. They run and splash in and out of the water--both ending up completely soaked by the end of the day. The latest has been the sand dune adventures--leaping from the top (Rob demonstrates) or making it into a slide (see Ty). Ty has the most "jumping guts" running full speed and lunging from the cliff--totally eating it face-first sometimes. Robbie's the "water devil" braving any wave that dare comes near him. So fun (except that now my camera is BROKEN--I think there is sand in it!)

While in Utah this weekend for my little brother's wedding, Rob stayed with the boys and had a blast at low tide. They caught a crab, found a huge group of anemones to touch, and a starfish the size of Ty's torso. They didn't want to leave--I've got little beach boys in the making. Love it.





No comments: