Monday, October 31, 2011

Darling Little Dudes

My friend Caetie gave me these darling linen suites! Though Ty's got my dad's long arms, long legs, and big feet, I'm afraid the suit is just plain small. I think part of the charm is that he looks hilariously huge in it--only cute little guys can pull that kind of fashion faux pas! Rob's secret career wish is to be a hairstylist, I think. He blowdries, mooses, gels, combs . . . he has a blast with the boys' hair.



And this is just a taste of my Saturdays in action. Yes, I have my own team of superheroes always to save me.
(Side note: Robbie and Ty love the Bible for all its heroic and miraculous stories. Well, the other day I came downstairs to hear the boys playing superheroes against the bad guys in Babylon. They are so perceptive and I was tickled that they were playing real heroes :))

3 comments:

K said...

Love the family photo at the top. It looks like you are all doing so well and enjoying all the fall festivities. Your family is as cute as ever!

Chelsie said...

LOVE IT! we miss you guys so much!

Aaron said...

Hello everyone looks amazing.. Still no phone call from u.. Im waiting..