Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Random

I have been slacking on my blogging lately; not because things haven't been happening, but it's just been crazy!

My computer has been barely hanging on (literally--the hinges are busted and it hags by the cords, so I prop it against something for support. The battery can't be recharged--it's just sad, okay!) So in Rob's sweet attempt to "fix it" I ended up with a black screen . . . permanently! The only way to see what's on my computer is to plug it into the TV and navigate the mouse while watching the TV screen.

 Rob was out of town in North Carolina for a conference in January. When he got back, I had bought a mini van! A 2010 Honda Odyssey! So nice to not buckle three car seats in one back seat! His pathetic excuse for a car was dying. We put thousands of dollars into it last year. Even after a new battery, new starter, and all new spark plugs, it had a hard time starting. It was dangerous and had to go!

I was released from the Relief Society Presidency at church and am the new Young Women's President. I've had the same RS calling four times. Each time I was called, I wondered why I wasn't in YW! Finally, this time, I LOVED Relief Society! I figured out how to plan effective, uplifting, fun activities--learned balance, purpose etc and never wanted to be released . . . especially to Young Women's--who has the patience for teenage girls! And, go figure, that's when the call came. And . . . I LOVE IT! It's very busy and a lot of work, but I have a fabulous group of girls and I am so excited!

Ty never seems to amaze me by his imagination. O the fun that comes from a little dental floss!
Robbie's very social and sometimes crazy/weird like his Momma!
My brother, Jaron, came out for some interviews at KU and Mizzou. He just got his PhD in Tax (seriously boring, right!) but he ended up taking the job in Iowa City! I am so excited that he will only be 4 hours from me!!! Rob said, "Yeah, that's great news for you; bad news for me!" He's right; he knows he's gonna get ditched a lot! :)
 
And, I just found this picture one day and it made me smile. I love all the Wild Wilde men in my life!


No comments: