Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sense of Style

Today was Robbie's Valentine's Party at school. Though he gets love notes and cards from girls almost weekly, today was the REAL day. I thought it was so funny how particular he was about choosing his outfit. He finally settled on his Adidas warmup suit, but then asked me to make him a big heart to pin on his chest. Isn't that hilarious! Fortunately, I still had sprayment and fixative from my days as an art major so I could zip one out super fast! He blushed when I asked him what happened at school; he said he was swarmed when he unzipped his jacket; everyone wanted to see his heart! Surely this was all part of his plan!



Ty also wanted to look great that day. He decided to wear what he calls his "Blues!" He was so proud of his outfit. So positive he looked intimidating. He couldn't wait to pick up Robbie from school so all the other kids could see him ("And I'll run so fast by them!").  And, yes, you can bet I took him to the store like this. And the library. I've never seen so many smiling shoppers in my life! It was like everyone was remembering what it was like feel as beautiful as they did as a child.

No comments: