Sunday, March 24, 2013

80!

My Grandpa Harp turned 80 in February! Rob was gone all weekend doing Advance Trauma Life Support (ATSL) certification and the kiddos were sick, but I was there in spirit! I put together a video of pictures from us grandkids--all pictures from our personal collections with him--and I cried when I watched it through! Still, Grandpa was kind enough to send me pictures of the big day (he had quite a party! Catered by Wood Ranch and all his friends and family (minus me, Jaron, and Daniel)). I've always thought of Grandpa as being strong, funny, handsome, and smart! Love you, Grandpa! Happy 80th!
Here's the invitation. Isn't he gorgeous!!!
Mom (Cheryl), Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Chuck, Aunt Debbie

The Family
Top: Dad, Mom, Eric, Grandma, Grandpa, Chuck, Terri
Bottom: Aricka, Chelsie, Anabelle, Johnny, Debbie, Jennifer

No comments: