Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Living with Ty

Ty is the most unique, creative, lively kid!!! I call him my little tornado, because I can always see where he has been! :) 

Yes, he has a fantastic sense of style/color. He has started taking pleasure in finding Jimmy "sweet" outfits, too.
I found these in the junk drawer. Ty decided to color them.
This is what it looks like after he tries to find himself something to wear  . . . yikes!
He is ever-building, cutting, taping . . .
Or building forts . . .
This was a zip-line he created for his action figures . . .
He colored so hard, the marker went through the paper and onto the table . . . love it!
More creating . . .

We found ants on the sidewalk on our way home from school. By the time I came back outside, Ty and Jimmy had found a solution: wood glue, hand sanitizer, and caulking! It definitely worked! So glad I came out when I did and could rinse the sidewalk!!!
Random . . . but this child LOVES fruits and vegetables. His favorite breakfast is carrots or fruits. If he wants a snack, it's apple slices or baby cucumbers. It's awesome!
At school he always seemed a little timid to me (this is at his Muffins with Moms celebration), but then all the moms would tell me how much their child wanted to play with Ty. The teachers told me at the end of the year that he had become a leader. I was so grateful! When we were deciding whether or not to hold him back last year, I remember having a strong impression about his personality: he likes being cool and can't stand feeling like he's younger, smaller, slower etc. I told Rob we needed to hold him back so that he would be a leader and not a follower. At least for last year--it worked!!!





Ms. Beth
Ms. Peggy


No comments: