Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Robbie

This year was so fun for me as a mother! I got to volunteer every week in Robbie's classroom; I became familiar to all the students, teachers and the curriculum. But, now it is brag time! Robbie was seriously the most popular 1st grader ever! He was #1 in his class at every subject (well, except poetry! :)), and everyone followed him like sheep! This is him at his zoo field trip; everyone got to choose two friends to be in a group with. Poor Robbie and his best friend, Roman, didn't get to choose anyone, because the whole class had chosen them (even the girls!) as their picks. Hilarious! During the field trip, I had parents constantly coming up to me and saying how much their child talked about Robbie. And when Robbie decided to got back to school instead of going home with me, all the kids told their parents they were going back to school, too, 'cause Robbie was! So funny! The best part (or horrifying part) was watching how he acted. He gets loud and a little obnoxious around kids his age (totally me!) but also passionately competitive (like Rob). He's gonna be a winner, I just know it! :) LOL!



No comments: