Monday, April 20, 2015

Spring Break 2015: Hello, Florida!!!

In preparation, my friend Bethany got spray tans! Day one was pretty bad. Rob kept calling me Teen Spirit and Sorority Sister...but this is day two on the road...amazing, right!
Along the way, we found an old cheese factory with free samples! Crazy combinations like Maple Habenaro Provolone. Had to stop!


Seriously, the kids are the BEST travelers EVER! No complaints. No fighting or whining. They've now been to 19 states! (They even learned to pee in a water bottle this trip--horrible, I know, but we can't stop THAT often!)

We used Rob's Marriott Points from his time in Vegas to stay in Memphis on the way down (not my favorite city), but then we arrived in Destin, Florida! We stayed in a condo a street from the beach with our friends, the Crowthers.








I told Rob I'd like to have SOME pictures with me during the vacation. He quickly snapped these. Check!




Pictures don't show, but the sand is just amazing! It's so fine it squeaks when you walk on it! It's like a flour/sugar mix... white and soft!


Rob and Robbie tried paddle boarding. It was a horribly rough day, but they did well!


Ahh

No comments: