Friday, May 8, 2015

Jimmyisms

"When I grow up, I want to be a dad. But NOT a married Dad!" Awesome aspirations, right!? He's totally freaked out about marriage. NO, its not because he's seen how I treat Rob and fears for his life, by the way... he says its because "everyone looks at you." I'm guessing he still remembers Aunt Debbie's wedding. :)

"Mom, I have a cold, but it doesn't make me cough...it makes me talk too much!" He's like his mamma. Pretty much everything makes me talk too much, besides sleep!

One evening, we were all outside on the patio playing 20 questions. Once he'd seen enough rounds, he said he was ready to go.

"Is it a person?"

Jimmy: "Nope!"

"An animal?"

"Nope!"

"A place?"

"Nope!"

"A Toy?"

"Nope!"

"A food?"

"Nope"

"Some kind of movie character?"

"Nope"

"A book?"

"Nope"

"Jimmy, do you even know what it is?

"Nope!"

We all busted up laughing...well, except Jimmy!

But, the next round, he nailed it! He chose a platypus and had us stumped!

Jimmy did something he shouldn't, so I told him he had to go inside for a long time. He started crying and said, "Mom! I don't want to stay here till I'm a grandpa!! I don't want to die yet!"
I started busting up laughing!

Ty: "Jimmy, did you sleep well?"
J: "I slept HORRIBLE! My bed...it just so, so...sociaful!"  No clue, but sociaful is definitely not a comfortable thing!

No comments: