Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving!!!

It's nice having family close; it's even nicer when the kids all love each other! Honestly, my kids get SO excited when they get to see their cousins.

It was small this year--just our two families--but so low-key and non-stressful. We ate on paper plates: magical!
Sarah, as always, had a cute little treat craft for the kids: Oreo Turkeys!


The major highlight was ditching all 9 kids to go Black Friday shopping! Sarah and I got skinny jeans and boots; Rob got this uber-comfy hoodie that he won't take off--lined with sheep fur or something inside...so fun! The best part, was my mom and dad called while we were out. Robbie answered, and, like his dad, gave very few details.

"Hey Robbie! How are you?"
"Fine."
"Are your mom and dad there?"
"No. They left all of us here alone. By ourselves. We're watching Home Alone. The kids won't stop crying. "
"Oh...that's...nice."
I seriously couldn't stop laughing when my mom told me about it!

Other best part: Jaron and I went to Hurts Donut at like 10pm! Got a huge maple-bacon bar for Rob...FANTASTIC! And every night sitting on the couch and watching Christmas Hallmark movies and eating leftovers!
And, as always, the kids slept together each night for an ultimate sleepover! Love it!
The Feast!
 Ice Skating at the mall...the passes were good all day, so we went twice!




No comments: