Monday, June 14, 2010

Kauai

It was a perfect vacation until we had to come home. All the little Wilde cousins
Ty was our little crab, always hiding in the holes on the beach.

Snorkel lessons by Daddy. It took him until his last day before he actually put his head under, but when he did he saw butterfly fish and a beautiful Rainbow Wrasse.



Rob's biggest regret from our last trip was that he didn't go deep sea fishing, so this year he did it the first day. The boys weren't as excited as him...

But Rob loved it! (When he wasn't seasick!) This is his tuna.

And Mahi Mahi
Aricka and I went ziplining through the jungle (300 feet above the Jurassic Park and Pirates of the Caribbean set. So cool!)
More to come. . .

5 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so jealous! :)

Kelli said...

FUN!! We need to get together soon. Aaron and I were thinking we could go bowling or go on a little hike or something. I'll call you!

Unknown said...

Mahi Mahi is my favorite fish to eat!!

Unknown said...

No way!! That looks so fun! I would want to go deep sea fishing too. I love mahi mahi. What a great way to spend your summer!

K said...

This looks like an amazing vacation. Someday I would like to make it to Hawaii. Then, I will do all the fun things you do there:)