Monday, June 20, 2011

The Move

Yes those are my kids washing the windows on the truck. My mom was so horrified she couldn't look.
Stopping at a park to get wiggles out.

Letting the boys relax while we all unpack. So cute.
As always, moving was hectic and long--but having my mom with me made the trip so fabulous. She seems to know how to make things fun even when they are . . . well, not. I'm sure most of that has to do for her mandatory ice cream and custard stops, the nice hotels, the fun stacks and car gadgets . . . you get the picture. But we're here and safe. We love our new house (though there was a little drama with the leaking fridge that warped our wood floor . . .) and the neighborhood and ward are great; the humidity, not so much. I keep telling people how miserably hot it is and they all laugh and say "This is actually quite nice." Can't wait for August!

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

we miss you!! john and chelsie