Monday, January 16, 2012

Farmers

I wouldn't exactly call this place a farm, but we do have a tractor! Jimmy loved his first tractor ride with Grandpa, and, of course, Robbie and Ty were totally pumped.

The place is full of yummy fruit! Strawberries, blueberries, pears, plums, peaches, apples, cherries, pomegranates, Tahitian limes, lemons, avacadoes, oranges, tangos . . . no wonder the air smells sweet!

Coconuts are in our future!
The boys picked lemons with Grandpa today, and watered them too!


I am so sick of buying yucky avocados at the store for $2 each when I can just pick one outside!
Tangos! My parents have about 150 of these trees (thanks to Rob digging all the holes!) They aren't quite ripe, but the boys picked them and ate them anyway.

2 comments:

Laura Waltz said...

That's awesome! It must be so neat to walk out their back door and be able to pick all those wonderful things.

Kelli said...

I'm jealous of those avocados! Yum! Your parents' place is gorgeous. I love seeing pictures of you dad... He reminds me so much of my grandpa. Love those familiar Armenian faces!