Friday, January 20, 2012

Final Days

It's always sad for me to leave home--especially this time of year when I have to go back to FREEZING! The boys still have to call my dad every night for story time (he has the BEST made-up stories, with hilarious deliveries (Dino the Dinosaur and The One-Legged Deer are some favorites, as well as the Three Little Pigs--I just don't do it the same!) But, now we get to be with Rob! Such a blessed life! But, before we left, here's what we did:

We got ice cream MANY times. "Blue kind with marshmellows" was the latest craving, but the all-time kid-iest creation was Robbie's root beer ice cream with Junior Mints. He insisted it was delicious! :)


A little Chuck-E-Cheese action!






The boys were very attached to Ella and Hunter. This was when Robbie gave his tearful goodbye.
I'm a brave woman--traveling alone with three kids, but the truth is, they were just great! Thanks guys!

There are perks to everything. Though I am sure my parents cry themselves to sleep at night since we're not there (ha ha) at least they can find solace in that their house is now free from our destruction. There are some little people, that just know how to make mischief out of anything (this would be CHALK, and he bathed it all over the dogs as well!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...you guys are so cute! I love your family picture. Your three boys are gorgeous!

K said...

Your boys are growing up so much. It looks like you're having lots of fun and I'm sure spending lots of energy keeping up with all of them. How fun to have a temple that close to you!