Sunday, January 15, 2012

Man Time!

Boys need to play . . . hard . . . constantly. It's exhausting for me--I feel like I've been chasing them around all day, and then to have to throw them around again is just--well, tiring! Thankfully, there is some kind of play-all-the-time gene linked to the Y chromosome. My dad is a great Bucking Bronco, a feisty wrestler, and a superstar catch-you-throw-you-on-the-bed player! I'm so grateful for his energy and playfulness since the boys desperately need the activity and attention with their dad being away. Grandpa Harp (their great-grandpa) raced cars with them too, satisfying their "wheels" cravings. I'm so grateful for such great men and examples to my growing boys.







1 comment:

Laura Waltz said...

That is totally the truth! By day's end I'm ready for the boys to go to sleep, but Brian can come home from work and wrestle and chase them forever! Thank goodness he has the energy to do it!