Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Girls


Getting pretty sick of girls. Robbie kept getting love notes like this. His teacher had to actually intervene and tell another teacher that girls from her class were passing notes to girls in Robbie's class, to get them to him! Three girls in his class told him they liked him on Valentine's Day.

When I helped out in Ty's class for a party, one mom said, "You're Ty's mom?! Oh my gosh! My daughter talks of no one else! And Katie likes him, too! It's all they talk about!" Then I found a note in his backpack of this stick drawing of a girl and a boy and the words, "I love you frum Joely." He's clearly too smart for her. :) He went to two different birthday parties the past two weekends--both girls.

Our neighbor girls are already planning their weddings to Robbie and Ty. Chloe is 5, but obsessed with Robbie. She told her mom, "Mom, he's just so...beautiful!" Haha! I honestly have women in my ward calling dibs on my boys--can't pass up that breeding potential for their own grandkids someday!

Seriously? The best part: my boys aren't interested yet. Just this morning, Robbie said, "Don't worry Mom. You're our only girlfriend!" He was joking, but I'm totally holding him to it!

No comments: