Friday, October 17, 2008

Mr. Fix It

There are two ways to fix things in our house: band-aids and drills. Robbie sees Rob with the drill all the time. Just this weekend, I caught Robbie drilling holes in our fence out back...not exactly the safest toy for a child, but still. Anyway, this morning Rob had tried fixing some of Robbie's broken horse toys with his drill and had left it on the table (under my supervision). Later Robbie and I were coloring in his coloring book. He grabbled the white crayon (which, as most parents know, is a mystery to children since it never works on their white paper) and quickly said, "Uh oh. It's broken! Mommy, I fix it, k?" He headed for the table and started drilling the crayon. I couldn't help but laugh.

1 comment:

Wilde Mom said...

You should have taken a picture of him trying to drill the crayon! :)