Friday, April 3, 2009

Robbie

Robbie after playing in the slushy snow. This picture is truly one to be celebrated since he is actually smiling for the camera!

It snowed last weekend. Rob was away at a boards review so Robbie insisted that he shovel for Daddy. Here's a few shots of the effort.


It's tough being the man of the house for a few hours--Robbie needed to watch cartoons after his hard day shoveling.



Robbie is a little boy now. It's like I blinked and he's no longer my baby. Just today Robbie was playing basketball with Daddy (Rob) outside during Rob's lunch. When Daddy told him he had to go back to school, Robbie tried to convince him not to go. The conversation went like this:

"No, pay bass-a-ball wif me!"

"Robbie, I want to play basketball with you, but I have to go back to school."

"No."

"Robbie, if Daddy doesn't go to school, you can't have any toys, or clothes, or food."

Robbie thought for a second. "I don't want toys." pause "I don't want shirts."

Rob and I started busting up. For the moment, Robbie really meant it, I'm sure (since he didn't add that he didn't want food either). It just goes to show that children really just want our love and attention. I am so glad I get to stay home with my boys!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Can you believe it's supposed to snow again this weekend!?! Cute cute pics of your boys- they're so handsome!