Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Anniversary!!

This is the picture we took for our anniversary. I'm still goofy; Rob's still . . . Rob. :)
Happy Anniversary!!! We've been married 9 years now! Can't believe it! To celebrate we went ALL out! Went to see Harry Potter 7 and then I had Freddy's (great burgers!) and Rob ate leftovers! Awesome, I know. I am more in love with Rob now than ever. He's a wonderful man, fabulous father, hard worker, and totally funny (there are very few who get to know the real Rob humor; to all of you who haven't . . . you're missing out!) I still love to reminisce about our early days of dating. Oh how I obsessed over him, stalked him (no, seriously) . . . he was my "Beautiful" and I was his, oh wait . . . I was invisible! (at least for a little while). So glad I finally caught his eye! Love you, Babe! Can't wait for nine more . . .

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You guys are so funny. You still look like you are 9 years younger than you are.