Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wild Hair








My boys have awesome hair! It's just how mine was when I was little--kind of straight, kind of curly, kind of soft, kind of course. It doesn't make for very cute girl hair, but on a boy . . .golden! We can fro it, curl it, slick it--it's fabulous. Little Jimmy's will be the same, I'm sure. Right now, however, he is having some serious hair problems. His blonde fuzz is coming in, leaving long brown hairs only in a mohawk bang kind of thing and a hideous mullet in the back. So hilarious! Rob wants to shave it, but I won't let him--it's too funny. Still, in time, I'm sure he will have hair just as unpredictably fabulous as his brothers. Let's hope.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

They are all so cute! Did you seriously get another one with blue eyes? Crazy!

Nashelle said...

They are growing up so fast! Too cute!

Chelsie said...

love the hair! absolutely love it! So crazy and so cute!