Friday, November 25, 2011

Grateful for my Man!

I'm speaking on Sunday about gratitude and it has really forced me to change my attitude this week. I've turned lately into a... I'm not really sure. I like things MY way. Rob's gone all the time, so I get into my routine and can't stand it if it is broken. It is broken every time he is home--without fail. But I tried to nag less this week and realize that I should be grateful he wants to go on a bike ride when there are dishes all over the place. I should be grateful he always has a work/fun agenda. He makes me laugh everyday--even when I am mad at him, he can make me fall over laughing. Love him so much!Our bathroom fan broke a few weeks ago, and I just didn't want to try and figure it out myself. But Rob came to the rescue. He not only replaced the fan, but he cleaned up afterward.
Like I said, Rob works hard, but he plays hard. Here's a little turkey bowl action. I could watch him play all day. Babe's still got it!
I came home from the store to find Rob on the roof, and Robbie and Ty hanging out of their unscreened bedroom window. Think thankful thoughts--he risked his life to decorate my house!
He just installed blinds in our basement tonight. He's amazing. I'm so grateful for you, Rob.

No comments: