Monday, November 14, 2011

Livin' the Dream




I've loved boys for as long as I can remember. I distinctly remember having a crush as a Sunbeam and in preschool. Maybe that's why I am a lone woman in a house of dudes. What's so weird to me, though, is that boys don't seem to care much about girls. Weird, huh? As a matter of fact, they've got some kind of BOY POWER thing going on!
The boys were at their friend Carter's house the other day, and they had to listen their "Boys Theme Song" for their "Boy Club". Then Ty had some friends over, and his buddy Masen came in very concerned that they needed a "No Girls Allowed" sign. Robbie made it and put it on the table so they could play in peace!

1 comment:

The Shermans said...

I love reading about your life as a mother!! It brings a smile to my face every time! Your boys are little heart breakers!