Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Little Artist

It isn't uncommon for Ty to run to my bed in the morning and ask for "crackers with cream" (aka Triscuts with cream cheese) or "paint". He can color or paint all day, but since the weather has gotten gloomy, he's taken his passion to a new extreme. (He really has three passions in life: Superheroes, sugar, and art.) He came downstairs the other day like this:
His explanation was a simple, "I was trying to give myself power." He later told Rob, "I just wanted to be strong." So sweet and innocent, but so not cute all over his skin.
He needed a new creative outlet, since I gave him a no-go on the tattoo thing, and so, he has been "making beautiful pictures," non-stop. This little pile is from ONE day!!! But, there is a bright side. The thoughtful little child always makes them for the most special person in his life:
Me! (For some reason the picture is loading sideways, but that's okay. You get it!)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

So cute! I can't believe how grown up your boys are getting!