Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fat Booth!

It all started at nursery. Jimmy wouldn't stop crying, so his teacher, Brother King, started taking pictures of him on Fat Booth. Jimmy was cured! My mom was in town, and downloaded the app--we were up until 1am taking pictures and cracking up so bad we couldn't breathe! My poor mom was practically having an asthma attack! (I'm not going to lie, hers are by far the best, but I have to get her permission before I post them!) Anyway, it started a frenzy in our family. Johnny, Daniel, Jaron, Dad . . . we all kept sending them to each other. Daniel even did an "Elfed" music video of all of our fat faces dancing--hilarious! Aren't we gorgeous? I don't have any of Ty--to be honest, he just looked like a cute fat kid--almost too real to be funny!








No comments: