Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fireballs Take Two





Robbie's playing spring soccer with the same team and doing just great. He has scored each game so far (twice last game) and is becoming a great defender as well. It is so fun to watch it all develop--it actually looks like soccer now. The kids are getting faster and starting to learn to pass. It's all he wants to do at home--play soccer! It was the same during basketball season--I'm sure it will be same for baseball. Ty gets to play this fall, so he's practicing now too. Jimmy just hangs out!

1 comment:

Melanie Chambers said...

Funniest blog ever!! Seriously, your wit makes me smile. I loved and laughed at your commentary of you and Rob taking pictures together. I've gotta get some of me and the B-rad. I so wish Brad hadn't been on ED during April or we would've been at the KC temple in a heartbeat. you're so lucky to have it close.