Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Photogenic Couple

I don't think there is a single good picture of Rob and me. Our engagement pictures don't even look like us (it just had a sweet background) and my hair was AWFUL for my wedding. And . . . it's just gone downhill since. Since having kids, there are almost no pictures of us both together--one of us taking the picture of the other with the kids. I have just begun to realize that this has to be remedied. Our posterity needs to know we were in love and how we looked together, right? So, I tried. Just on Sundays since I actually have make-up on. And as you see . . . it was a disaster!

This one I call Squints. At least our singly-squinted eyes are next to each other . . . that's kind of cute, right?

I can't decide if I should call this one I want to EAT you or KILL you. Either way, it's a bad look, Rob.


This one is Apathy. I'm like the totally in-love girl whose man could care less--totally bored by her. It's not really what I am hoping to pass on to my grand kids.


I call this one Creeper.


And finally, Get Off of Me! Totally looks like true love in this one, right?

1 comment:

Danika said...

Those are so funny! Dan and I have the same problem!