Monday, April 2, 2012

Just Another Day . . .

What did I ever do with my time before I had kids? My days are filled with adventures, mishaps, messes, brother battles, and yes, much laughter. This week, I thought I would capture just a glimpse of one day in my life (and mind you, I didn't get all the meal spills, all the times Jimmy emptied drawers or undid everything I put in the dishwasher, or all the millions of clothes Ty threw on the floor and then barricaded against his door to keep Robbie away. . .)

It started when I couldn't find my phone. Seriously, how can I make in through the day without a phone? Fortunately, Rob called me early in the morning and I heard it in the trashcan--deep. Jimmy had conveniently put it away for me!:) I cleaned it off, headed downstairs to look something up for Rob online, only to come back and find this:

And this: Cocoa everywhere!

So I quickly vacuum the stairs before heading to the kitchen to tackle that disaster. But when I make it back downstairs, I find this: Really, Jimmy?

Then Ty created this (which doesn't bother me at all, this is normal, but just in case the state of my house needs an explanation)
And then Ty changed into his 7th outfit for the day.

Only to find Jimmy found the boys toothpaste and toothbrushes.

And ate it. And then I caught Robbie shaving . . . again!

It's all part of everyday life here, but I love it, I honestly do! I'm glad the boys explore and don't just stare at a TV. They are my little gems and I am grateful for each day with them. I am not looking forward to the day that I can read all day in my perfectly clean house. Well, maybe a little bit! :)

No comments: